THE BEST FOR YOU
• Signature Nails does not provide refunds for any service(s) and/or Gift Certificates purchased.
• If you are experiencing an issue with your recently performed service, please reach out to us to discuss further details!
• If you are not entirely satisfied with your nails, please call immediately and schedule a redo appointment. You must arrange an appointment to have your nails fixed within five days after your initial service date. Any issues reported after five days from the initial service date will not immediately be considered as a complimentary redo but will be assessed on a case by case basis.
• The redo policy does not cover a change in service or color.
• Traditional nail polish services are not guaranteed.
• We know life is busy & things happen unexpectedly, which is why we allow a 10-minute window for our latecomers before we are forced to reschedule you, in order to keep our next client on schedule. If you anticipate that you will be late for your appointment, please call ahead to see if we have the availability to complete your service. If you have a history of making an appointment that you don’t cancel and don’t show up for, or are always running late, we reserve the right to refuse to service you or ask for a nonrefundable deposit for any future appointments.
• Cash, Apple Pay, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Signature Nails And Spa Certificates are acceptable tenders for all services.
• We do not accept American Express.
• GIFT CERTIFICATES: Must be used within one year from the purchase date and cannot be exchanged for cash. We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
• SALON COUPONS/PROMOTIONS: Cannot be combined with other promos and offers, only one coupon may be redeemed at checkout.